Friday, July 8

London

I dont really have much to say about the dreadful cowardly act carried out in London.

I have no idea how to begin to imagine the physical and mental damage those involved have been subjected to.

I sit and watch the news or listen to the radio and i hear more horrific details and yet in all the darkness the true spirit and kindness that human beings are capable of showing each other brightens the shadows.

Stories of strangers helping one another to deal with the difficulties they faced...

My thoughts go out to all those who have lost a friend or relation and to those injured i wish a healthy recovery and a happy return to everyday life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

Hi, Jo... and thanks for visiting my blog too... your post here strikes close to me too, reminds me of my feelings on Sept. 11, and watching that story unfold... and the losses... anyway, my thoughts and prayers are with everyone over there thru these tough times.

9:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home