Thursday, June 30

The cage and where it led my thoughts...

http://digger96.blogspot.com/2005/06/cage.html

I read this guys blog and this post in particular and it got me to thinking about how much we can love a person and care for them and know that they love us in return and the our lives flow along together as one on a basic everyday basis

and yet that when it comes to sex how incompatible so many of us are with the people we marry... and what an inbalance this acn bring to a relationship... and how it can ultimately be the downfall of something that was once so precious ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Painter Lady said...

I must say the cage is quite unique. I agree about how frustrating sexual differences can be. It takes something out of the relationship over time. To me it even causes you to look at the other person differently, too.

4:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home