Thursday, June 10

Mid - Term

I had a week off with my kids... the holidays are time to do all the things they want, well just so long as they dont put me in the red.

We headed off to see Harry Potter. We all enjoyed it and as i am the only one who still remembers what was in the book i was the only one who missed a little... They did a great job and the hours flew by... Then the children forced me into McDonalds. There were 2 adults and 7 children altogether. We had a fun time and that fruit yoghurt they do is divine... who'd have thought that McDonalds could do it, well obviously not me anyway.

We also had a day out at the sea-side. Went to a place i havent been before on the east coast. The sky was blue and the sea was warm... i only paddled in the shallows but the children really made the most of the water... they must have been in there for more than two hours. I had to drag them out for regular applications of sun block. I caught the sun and my skin is finally looking brown instead of healthy !!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home