Sunday, May 16

The Beginning

It is hard to look back in life and spot the beginnings in all relationships. Those where love and lust are ignited are always with us and the anniversaries of when they began are often memorable events that carry us into the unknown. I love beginnings...

Birth and Death

Both are beginnings that offer such different pathways and yet the spiritual impact on the soul is equal for both. I have always enjoyed the celebration of birth with family and friends, but when a death occurs of someone who has touched our lives we all too often tend to remember them alone and forget to celebrate their life.

I recently went to a funeral that could only be described as a celebration of a life. I only hope that my family and friends can celebrate my life with equal enthusiasm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home